What is GATE?
GATE Technologies is the electronic trading software developed by GATE Technologies LLC and licensed to GATE US LLC to provide its customers with an integrated private electronic marketplace that provides global buyers and sellers of restricted, illiquid and alternative assets an infrastructure in which to issue, distribute, trade, view 3rd party independent research, and promote their products and services in a more effective and efficient manner.
In addition to the electronic marketplace, GATE provides access to 3rd party independent research for the securities listed within the marketplace. GATE US is a source of liquidity for your client’s restricted or illiquid securities, and a distribution or deal flow source for alternative assets.
GATE US Participants
Our future members are a diverse group, including hedge funds, accredited individuals, broker dealers and corporate insiders. Our platform is open to both buy and sell-side participants.
GATE US combines an open trading platform with fully automated back office, documentation, escrow, transfer and settlement support. GATE US brings technology to the cumbersome, fragmented and paper intensive transaction process for the primary offering and secondary trading of restricted and illiquid securities.
Primary & Secondary Marketplace For:
- Trading of Restricted Stock, Warrants
- 144a Equities
- Convertible Debt
- PIPE and Alternative Public Offerings
- Block Trading of Illiquid OTC Equities
- Private and Non-Traded REITS
- Secondary LP Interests of VC, PE, LBO, and RE Partnerships
- New Private Fund Offerings
- Private Company Trading Portals
- Emerging and Frontier Markets Debt and Equity Securities
- Collateralized Debt Obligations (CDO)
- Mortgage Backed Securities (MBS)
- Bankruptcy and High Yield Debt
- Conventional Equity and Debt Sec’s
The Benefits of listing securities on GATE
- Global community of investment banking and trading counterparties
- GATE US combines an open trading platform with a fully automated back office, and settlement support
- GATE US brings technology to primary offering and secondary trading of restricted and illiquid securities
- Comprehensive listing pages and transaction portals for each asset class
- Transaction price data and history for all asset classes
- All members have equal access to price quotes and trading functionality
- GATE US offers a complete view and depth of liquidity for our niche markets
- Members can offer securities in an open syndicate or discreet format
- Broker dealers can private label the GATE restricted securities platform
- Bid for or offer securities on a firm, IOI negotiated or blind auction basis
- Broker dealers can distribute key transactions through GATE marketplace